Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Picture Book

First of all, let me say that I expected our wedding to be the best day of my life-- metaphorically. After all, it's the first day of our official life together, so why wouldn't it be the happiest of my life, right?

I wasn't expecting it to literally be the most fun I've ever had. But it was. I saw so many people for the first time in years. I hadn't seen Jason and Peter in two years, I hadn't seen Amy in three years, I hadn't seen Darren since 2001, Adam since 1999, Melina since 1998. True, there were a lot of people who couldn't make it-- and I really missed having people like Sandy, Nicki, Susan and Gretchen there-- but I think I would have been completely overwhelmed if they'd all made it.

Like I said in another post, I'm still piecing together the events from Saturday night-- so much happened. But the pictures are helping fill in some of the details. Cory and I got to see the first few sets of pictures from the wedding over the last couple of days. We went out to dinner with some family on Sunday night and peeked at a lot of digital photos (Still in camera). Then on Monday, our dj, Marq, brought in a bunch of pictures he took with a little disposable camera. They aren't the greatest photos in the world, but a few of them are pretty funny.

I took all of our disposable reception cameras to Walgreens yesterday-- they should be ready later today (yeah, I could have gotten one-hour processing, but I waited 37 years to get married... I can wait one more day to see some of the pictures!)

I promise-- the full wedding saga is on the way... starting with the days leading up to the wedding... and a crazy Friday the 13th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so bummed we missed it, but I'm so glad it was great!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home