Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shamrock Shower

One of my very sweet coworkers, Janet, threw me a shower last night. Even better, a St. Pats day bridal shower at a Chinese/Japanese restaurant. Seriously.

It was very small-- just eight of us, all coworkers, but we had a lot of fun. They assured me that I'm not as far behind on my wedding planning as I think I am. I heard a few horror stories, ate some Spicy Chicken and Broccoli, drank a couple of Tsingtaos, and opened presents. A few of the girls there work the overnight weekday shift, so I rarely get to see them, but they were sweet enough to bring gifts. In fact, one of them, I'd never met until Thursday.

Oh-- and they made me wear a cardboard leprechaun hat with a veil attached to it. Good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how super fun! yay for them :)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home