Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bridal Confession

On Tuesday, I went shopping for wedding stuff... nothing major... just some ribbon, little accessories, things of that nature.

And I also started looking for a headpiece.

If you know me well, you know that I very rarely wear my hair up. A combination of a long neck and bad posture leaves me looking (as I put it) "Lurchy" without hair covering my neck.

So, wearing my hair up really isn't an option in my world. And that means I need to do something with my hair to make it "fancy" for the wedding.

Over the last several months, I've been buying little sparkly hair accessories, hoping that I like one (or a few) enough to incorporate them into the bridal ensemble. And I think I hit the jackpot.

Ok, there are actually two confessions coming up. The first, is that I'll be wearing a hair accessory purchased at (gasp!) Claire's. Yep... the same place where I used to buy neon pink plastic hoop earrings when I was a teenager. The same place where I bought my "happy bunny" bumper sticker. That Claires.

Wait... it gets better. The second confession I have to make-- is that I wear my little headpiece every time I do something "Bridal." Like addressing envelopes. Or blogging about my wedding. Yeah, that's right. I'm wearing it right now.

I'm such a dork.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're a dork. But I think it's awesome. :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home