Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All Dressed Up...

Monday was a big day for wedding planning in the O&O household. Not only did we get a wedding band for Cory (see below), but I got to try on my wedding dress!

That's right, I've had the dress in my posession for about ten months (It arrived here on May 1st) , and I had no idea if it fit.

Okay-- I take that back. I kind of tried it on back in May. But because it has a corset-style back, it's pretty hard to put on without a little help. So, basically, I just stepped inside it, held up the front, saw that the length looked about right, and then put it away in a giant rubbermaid container. Seriously.

I finally took it to a local seamstress yesterday, and officially got to try it on. It fits perfectly (and after all, it should, since it was custom made for my measurements)! The shoes I bought were even the right height, which makes me even happier.

The best news? They'll hang onto the dress until the day before my wedding-- so that's one less thing that I need to worry about for the next 2 1/2 weeks! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home