Monday, April 09, 2007

ETA

5 days till the wedding...

People are already starting to arrive.

Jan, Ann, Jim, and Connor -- aka mother of the bride, maid of honor and her family -- flew into Fort Myers on Friday night. KO and I had dinner with them all on Easter (great ka bobs, Jim!) and I went for a dip in the 86 degree pool...good stuff.

Tonight, my dad and my sister pull into town and check into their house -- also the site of the reception party -- good news...it's got a HUGE lanai...too bad the living space leading out to it isn't as open.

More peeps arrive Wednesday...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The important question is does the lanai have Golden Girls worthy wicker furniture?

Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who thinks of that show when I hear the word lanai..

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home