Thursday, August 17, 2006

Three Cheers for Bridesmaids!

Hip, Hip Hooray!

Not having sisters, I've always dreaded the thought of having to select bridesmaids for my wedding. I'm the type of woman who's always had lots more male friends than female friends-- I can count my close female friends on one hand.

More than once in my life, I've wondered what I would do if my future husband wanted lots of attendants on his side. Thankfully, since Cory and I aren't having an enormous wedding, he decided to just ask his brother, his cousin, and his best friend. And I breathed a sigh of relief. Three bridesmaids, I can handle.

I feel bad, because I only talk to Anne, Nicole, and Kathy a few times a year. So it felt a little weird asking them to be in my wedding. When I was back in Michigan a couple of weeks ago, I got the chance to personally ask Anne and Nicole to be in my wedding. Thankfully, they both said yes!

Then, on Tuesday, I called Kathy and asked her.... Unfortunately, I totally forgot that it was her anniversary (which shouldn't have been that hard to remember... since I was in her wedding). Ooops. Fortunately, she didn't seem to hold much of a grudge.

Now, I just have to find some dresses!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for off the rack regular people dresses! you can't beat it :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home