Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"Die" With a "T"

That's right, kids, the wedding diet starts Wednesday (technically, today... though I haven't been to bed yet, so it's still Tuesday in my mind!). For me, the diet is more of a preventative measure. I've put on a few pounds since moving to the Sunshine State. I don't want to gain any more (I have to be able to fit into my lovely e-bay wedding dress, after all).

Cory, I think, wants to lose some pounds for the wedding... or at least he's willing to humor me by attempting to lose weight. But see, here's the thing: Despite the fact that Cory's more chubby than I am, Cory gets to eat about 1,000 calories (per day) more than I do.

How is that fair?

Anyway, the last few days, we've been pigging out. Since I typically get Mondays and Tuesdays off, we've had two days off together. And they've been two holiday-type days, which means lots of food.

As a last hurrah, I just made a batch of kettle corn for a midnight snack. Diet starts tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home