Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Seven-Year Itch

I think we've all stood at a wedding thinking to ourselves "Why am I here? This couple is doomed!"

What? You say you've never done that? I guess maybe I'm just a cynic. I swear, a few times, I've wondered which would last longer-- the marriage, or the warranty on the electric mixer that I purchased off their registry.

Anyway, when I first heard about Weddingbetting.com, I thought it was an actual online gambling site, where you and your friends could wager real money on the longevity of a marriage.

No such luck.

You can, however, poll people about how long you think a couple will last. A couple like this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOD I like eccentric, when it looks like people are having a good time. This looks to be on the scary reality side...

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home