Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Southern Wedding

Now you know why I always cry at weddings. Posted by HelloMy good pal Crackhouse Nicki sent me this picture... It's her idea of a traditional Southern Wedding.

And people wonder why I don't want to get married here in Columbus.

But back to Nicki... I don't know where she finds this stuff. Until she sent me this picture, I was considering asking her to be a bridesmaid. But now I'm not so sure. Looks like Zoe might have to wear that little blue dress after all. Maybe my little sister Keiko (a white Akita) will have to don the taffeta, too.

By the way, Crackhouse Nicki's brother, Buddha (Real name Brian), will be on Discovery Channel's Biker Build-Off this Saturday at 6pm (ET). His episode already aired this Tuesday, but we didn't find out until too late-- so this time, we've set the TiVo. Hear that, Buddha? You're as high a priority as Jack Bauer and Sydney Bristoe.

1 Comments:

Blogger @CoryODonnell said...

You could say "higher".

With Buddha, we had to look it up to set the TiVo. That's man hours.

"24" and "Alias" are on Season Pass, hence no grunt work.

Just sayin'

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home