Thursday, February 10, 2005

Bridesmaid Blues

I've often pondered what I should do about my bridesmaid situation. Sure, it's a little early to start worrying about this, considering we haven't even set a date yet, but it's never too early to stress out about your wedding, right?

I only have a very small handful of female friends, and if we get married somewhere outside of the Midwest, I don't know how available they would be to take a week of their lives and waste it on me.

Well, I think my dilemma may have been solved by an enterprising young woman in Manchester, U.K.

Zoe in her bridesmaid dress.  How cute is that?From the BBC website: Pet dog walks bride up the aisle
"The three-year-old [collie] will even be dressed in a pink frilly dress and bonnet for the service"

Of course, that got me wondering... How would Zoe look in a blue taffeta gown?

Now I just need to find a reception hall that serves Purina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home